"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down."
Monday, January 21, 2013
Mitch Hedberg
Popular Posts
-
Prepositions are little words that are often defined as “linking nouns, pronouns, and phrases to other words in a sentence”. >> Wi...
-
Xin chào ! Hôm nay chúng ta xem nghệ sĩ Violon Ji Hae Park của Hàn Quốc biểu diễn và thuyết trình ở Ted. Ji-Hae Park spreads the joy...
-
The data are correct or The data is correct? Answered from Charles Carson, managing editor of the journal American Speech The question...
-
Learning by Reading . This paper provides new evidence on the labor market effects of conflict-induced restrictions to mobility. To ide...
-
Guest Post from Susie: Sometimes you learn things in elevators. Especially when you get into an elevator and expect the elevator to re...
-
Bạn biết gì về Libya và tình hình chính trị sau chế độ độc tài của Gaddafi. Bài thuyết trình của Langhi , nhà sáng lập tổ chức “Libyan Women...
-
Học bổng “ Australian Endeavour Awards “ là chương trình học bổng của Chính phủ Australia cung cấp tạo cơ hội cho các công dân của khu vực...
-
Việt Nam có thói quen sử dùng phần mềm không bản quyền ( phần mềm chùa ) , nhiều người vẫn tranh luận với lý do “ tiết kiệm “ . Bỏ...
-
"I have long been of the opinion that if work were such a splendid thing the rich would have kept more of it for themselves."
-
Guess post from Matthew J. Franck about Corporate Income Tax While everyone is quite rightly outraged by the abuses of the IRS in si...


12:40 AM
Tieng Anh Vui
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment