"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down."
Monday, January 21, 2013
Mitch Hedberg
Popular Posts
-
Xin chào ! Hôm nay chúng ta xem nghệ sĩ Violon Ji Hae Park của Hàn Quốc biểu diễn và thuyết trình ở Ted. Ji-Hae Park spreads the joy...
-
Prepositions are little words that are often defined as “linking nouns, pronouns, and phrases to other words in a sentence”. >> Wi...
-
"I have long been of the opinion that if work were such a splendid thing the rich would have kept more of it for themselves."
-
The data are correct or The data is correct? Answered from Charles Carson, managing editor of the journal American Speech The question...
-
anhtho@ vntimes.info Nick Vujicic enjoyed meeting his Vietnamese fans at the While Palace Conventional Centre in Ho Chi Minh City on M...
-
Guest Post from Karen Most people would use their extra time thinking on how they can improve their health or checking on what i...
-
Bạn biết gì về Libya và tình hình chính trị sau chế độ độc tài của Gaddafi. Bài thuyết trình của Langhi , nhà sáng lập tổ chức “Libyan Women...
-
"The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else."
-
"The main things which seem to me important on their own account, and not merely as means to other things, are knowledge, art, instinc...
-
Việt Nam có thói quen sử dùng phần mềm không bản quyền ( phần mềm chùa ) , nhiều người vẫn tranh luận với lý do “ tiết kiệm “ . Bỏ...


12:40 AM
Tieng Anh Vui
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment